The three fins are made from a recycled polyamide (PA) - fiberglass compound. The PA comes from the local waste collection. The use of regional recyclates and the avoidance of fossil raw materials ensure an absolute minimization of CO2 emissions during production.
Due to the glass fiber content, the fins have a high level of strength without having to make major compromises in terms of flex.
They are therefore perfect for wave pools and river waves but are also a good companion in the open sea.
- Wave pools, river waves & the open sea
- Recycled polyamide-fiberglass compound
- 70% polyamide | 30% glass fibers
- System: FCS1
- Size: M
- Red color
- Packaging made from recycled cardboard
- Produced with green electricity